Saturday, October 8, 2011

OMG!! There is a real little person in there!!

So I visited the doctor on October 5th for my 20 week checkup, and I was due for an ultrasound to check the baby's size, development, hear the heartbeat, and TRY to see the sex of the baby!  EXCITING right!?!?  Yes, always but baby was not having it and so the sex is still unknown!  On that day, baby was 15 ounces, moving about with a strong heartbeat, and is now due on VALENTINES DAY!!!! What a wonderful day to welcome new life?!!? I am actually hoping that Valentines Day will turn out to be the birthday & what do you know that is my mom and her twin sister's birthday!! 

So, as it stands, we have yet to start the name discussion.  Daddy and I were waiting to learn the sex of the baby before starting that discussion, and it looks like we will have to wait a little longer...for now anyway!  It's SOOOO exciting to look at the sonogram now and see nose, mouth, arms, body, and it looks like this baby is shaping up to look just like daddy :(

So that is the update!  EXCITING STUFF!! Next appointment is November 2nd!!!  Stay tuned!!

No comments: