Thursday, July 7, 2011

Moment of truth....

Yea, so the moment of truth came a week after I took the test. The doctor confirmed with a happy jumping, barely there baby and heartbeat, that I was 6 weeks and 3 days preggers!!!!

Still confused and full of emotion I couldn't helpt but to cry when I heard the heartbeat. It made everything so REAL! It also confirmed for me that because He chose me, I needed to try my best to fulfill whatever purpose He had for me through this child!

*tears* and more *tears*

Awwwww...and let me say, I had NO idea I was 6weeks!!!!! But the exhaustion and morning sickness definitely came soon after this!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

sunshinestar110 said...

omg....CONGRATS TORA!!!! I'm so happy for you

Tora said...

Thank you Dana!!!!!! I'm happy too! thanks for the follow hunni!!!